National Documentation Wing NTS Roll No Slip will be transfer from here. Government of West Pakistan cupboard Division, National Documentation Wing check are going to be conducted by NTS on Sunday, fourth Feb 2018.
Candidates applied for National Documentation Wing NTS, currently anticipating there roll variety slip in order that they’re able to seem in check. NTS can organize the check for Date base Administrator vacant Post in National Documentation Wing department.
National: Documentation Wing NTS Roll No Slip
Cabinet Division, National Documentation Wing
To Download Advertisement :
Last Date for Application Submission is :
Monday, 15th January 2018
Test Date :
Sunday, 4th February 2018
Interested applicants; are instructed to register with NTS and apply for the job online, read the instructions carefully, fill the form completely and submit it online, after submission of form print the application; form, attach the require documents and sent it on the addresses mention below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement; (late or incomplete applications will not be accepted). Last date of submission of application form is Monday, 15th January 2018.
- Recruitment on the posts of Database Administrator (BS-17) will be made through screening test conducts by the National Testing Services Pakistan (NTS). Applicants:will have to deposit testing fee amounting to Rs.600/- to NTS as per prescribed instructions.
- Application forms: for the post of Database Administrator (BS-17) should be sent on the following address:
Cabinet Division: Project
National Testing; Services (NTS)
Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Experience will only be conside;r if acquire after the prescribed qualification against each post.
- Only short listed candidates who strictly fulfill the required qualification and experience wil;l be call for Test/Interview.
- Applicants will not be entitle for TA/DA.
- In case any complaint ;regarding application procedure or complaint about NTS please call National Documentation Wing, Cabinet Division at 051-9201414, 9051398.