Faisalabad Development Authority NTS Jobs form may be transfer on-line from here. National Testing Service can serve for the screening take a look at for the vacant posts in Lyallpur Development Authority (FDA).
Last date for the submission of NTS form is weekday, fifteenth February 2018. take a look at date are going to be presently and can be update here as presently it’s announce by NTS. Aspirants having matric degree similarly as F.A area unit eligible to use for Lyallpur Development Authority NTS Jobs. Eligibility criteria and the way to use procedure given below within the table.
Faisalabad Development: Authority NTS Jobs Application Form
|Last Date Apply||Thursday, 15th February 2018|
|Eligibility criteria (Sub Engineer)
||Matriculation, with three years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil Technology|
|Eligibility criteria (Junior Clerk)
||F.A with Diploma in Computer, (From Recognized Institute)
Must Type 25 words, in one minute
|Place of Posting||Faisalabad Development Authority (FDA)
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Test Dates||Will be Announced, Soon|
|Job Title||Sub Engineer (BPS-14)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
|NTS Test Fee||Rs 450/-|
Faisalabad Development Authority NTS Jobs Application Form
- NTS application; form can be download online from nts.org.pk or ntsresults.org.
- Appointment will be according; to 2004 Government Recruitment Policy.
- Recruitment will me made on contract; for the duration of three years and will be extendable on satisfactory;performance.
- Disable persons attach disability ;certificate with application issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Duly filled application; form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 450/- as test fee, Test fee shall be pay in any online branch of MCB, ABL, HBL or Mezan bank.
- Nts roll no slip will be directly; dispatch to the candidates at least one week prior to the test.
- Only those candidates;will call for interview who will pass the NTS test.
Post related %
|English||Quantitative Analysis||IQ||Computer||General Knowledge|
Sub Engineer (BS-14)
50 % (DAE Civil, DAE Architecture)
Junior Clerk (BS-11)